Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CalvinHew's moderator apply
Minecraft Name (IGN):CalvinHew.

How can you contribute as a staff member?:I will always help players if needed and i will be very friendly to other players like staff and regular players.

The reason why YOU should be moderator?:I think i the reason why i should be a moderator because i am friendly and not mean and i also won't abuse my powers and who ever needs help i'm there for them

The staff member who you look up to?:The player i look up to is MrZombiePants123 because he is very helpful and kind.

How long have you been playing?:I've been playing from the day it started and probably my favourite server by far.

Have you spoken to a staff member about this. If yes then who?:Yes i did i talked to MrZombiePants123.

What times are you on most often?:Usually after school if there is no school then in the afternoon just after lunch and night time about 5-6pm then dinner and then after that 7-8:30pm if weekends then later.(GMT)

Any previous experience as a moderator? (If so, no need for names):No i haven't had any experience as a moderator so this is a good chance to achieve being a moderator.

Do you feel you are liked among the community?:Yes players really like me because i respect them.

Have you donated? If so, how much?:No i haven't donated but this is a good chance to get a rank.

Thank you for the time to read this! And i hope i get picked if not thats fine.
Smile