Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mod Application
Minecraft IGN: oniyokomaru
How can you contribute as a staff member?: I will always be friendly to players, even if they are being mean to me i will still respect them. I will also help players that need help
The reason why i should be a moderator: The reason i should be a moderator is because i am always kind being and i will NOT abuse my moderator powers by giving other players free items, unless its a special occasion. I will also try my best to help other players to do whatever they want but not spawn items for them.
The staff member who you look up to: Well the player i look up to is probably MrZombiePants123 and Xyloar because they are kind hearted.
How long have you been playing? I think i've been playing for about like 3 months. If Minecraft, since 1.7.3
Have you spoken to a staff member about this?: Yes i have talked to MrZombiePants123 about this.
What times are you on most often(GMT): I usually go on after school, but not when i have a lot of homework to do. When it is school holidays I will be on at 9am to 9pm. On weekends i will be on about 2:30pm till 9:45pm.
Any previous experirence as a moderator?: Yes i have been a moderator before on another server.
Do you feel you are liked among the community?: Well im not too sure about this but, not a lot of people like me because i have been killing them but some people do like me so yeah.
Have you donated? Yes i have donated 5 dollars (VIP)

Thank you for reading my essay, I hope i will get selected as a moderator Smile