Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TurbanCleaner Mod Application
Minecraft Name (IGN): [color=#FF0000]Turbancleaner (Grimnox)[/color]
How can you contribute as a staff member?
[color=#FF0000]I help alot, and am always constantly active on my Pc as i do website dev, as a hobbie and hopefull fulltime job, i pop in and am always logged in to keep an eye on people to see if anybody needs help, that my assistance will be benefitial, Im also willing to help people with the use of dreamweaver or photoshop, to keep the community friendly aswell as the game itself.[/color]
The reason why YOU should be moderator?
[color=#FF0000]Well i have played the server since 3 days after opening, and fell in love with the features, i have staffed many server sorry to Gliche, but i am always there to help new players be shown around and understand the game and is willing to answer all questions thrown at me. I know will very will and hope this is taken to consideration.[/color]
The staff member who you look up to?
[color=#FF0000]I look up to Dylan as a staff member as he is always a laugh and funny character willing to chat to you and have an all round banted, and play games. he helps alot and contributes alot to this server, so i look up to him as a staff member.[/color]
How long have you been playing?:
[color=#FF0000]I have played since 3 days of the first opening[/color]
Have you spoken to a staff member about this. If yes then who?:
[color=#FF0000]Yes i have spoken to MrZombiePants123 Or will as i refer to him as many times about how much i would to become mod, and help out with the server! as i see much potential in the server.[/color][/color]
What times are you on most often?
[color=#FF0000]U.K times, 10-10! Smile or later if i have the energy and time.
Any previous experience as a moderator? (If so, no need for names)
Yes i have my own server, and have modded plenty before sadly not making it through the ranks, but i have deep feeling that this server will[/color]
Do you feel you are liked among the community?
[color=#FF0000]I have Many friends on the community, but i do not get to see everyone as some people are from other timezones, but i like to think im liked by alot of people.[/color]
Application semi-accepted.

This does not mean you are fully accepted but you do have the chance.
Application Accepted!

We will contact you on skype!
Moved to Denied due to being Demoted.