Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giantsparky115's Mod Application.
MineCraft Name: Giantsparky115

RealName: Chris Girvan

Joined Server: November 25th 2012

Time Zone: GMT

Hours Available:Week Days 3pm-9:30pm

Experience: I have donated to this server and gotten to know a lot of people. I would help out the server a lot help anyone who needs help.

Reasons to be a Game Moderator: I think I should be a Game Moderator on PureMC PvP2 is because I have had decent gametime and am quite friendly and can help out a lot with bugs I am quite good with commands and would enforce the rules of the game.

As a GM, what area's would you like to focus on? Solving In game problems such as fighting spam caps lock bullying etc... And also I would help with whatever Zombie or the rest of the staff needs me to do.

Players which you conflict with: I get along with a lot of people but people who I have gotten to know well are Bob3362, CalvinHew, Oniyokomaru, MineingLegend and DuckSlayer123 but I have gotten to know so much more and everyone has been so nice to me ever since I joined the game.

Any other information you would like to share:
I just wanna say point blanc here that i love this server so much and I go on it a lot.
It would be my dream to have a server as good as this!
Everyone on this server is just so nice and the staff are great and very reasonable and stick by their rules.
I would really like if this Moderator application was considered
Thank You, Chris.