Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mod Application

Minecraft Name: Deathshield

Joined Server: 26th December 2012

Time Zone: GMT

Hours Available: From 5pm to 8.30-9.00pm Weekdays, Most of the time in the weekends.

Experience: I'm Co-Owner on TurbanCleaner's server, me and him together alone built the server and will soon be up and running. I'm a good builder and built most of TurbanCleaner's server and came up with the battleground ideas as well as the ranking system. This would be my first chance to become a Moderator and i aim to please all the staff.

Reasons to be a Game Moderator: I'd love to be a Mod on PurePvP, I love the server to bits and would love to help the server out in anyway possible, i would be a fair and reasonable Moderator and would treat people fairly and not be too harsh, but i will be harsh if i have to. I'd help the staff in making the server better in anyway possible. I think that i would a very good staff member for PurePvP and hope to do it proud!

As a GM, what area's would you like to focus on?: I'd focus on keeping the server clean and helping out anyone who has reported hacking or general problems with the server. I'd love to help out the higher ranks on jobs such as building new battlegrounds and putting forward new ideas. I would be friend to the newbies that join the server and help them out in anyway i can.

Players which you conflict with: I have no problem with anyone in the server, i am friends with most people in the server and soon would love to help them as Moderator!
Very good Application,
i hope you get accepted

Mod-Grimnox